Continental Grand Prix 5000 Tire
for Road / Racing Bike
- Embedded in the tire construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker
Model no: Grand Prix 5000
Article no: 0101623
Size: 700 x 23C
Technology: Vectran Breaker
Sidewall Bead: Skin Foldable
Weight: 205g (±10%)
Content: 1 piece / New in Box
- With unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling.
- With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road.
- The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
- The benchmark in puncture protection
- Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP).
- Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread.
- Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert.
- A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker.
- Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Continental Grand Prix GP 5000 700 x 23C Road Bike Clincher Foldable Tire (Box)
- Product Code: Grand Prix 5000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $50.58